The general office is the administrative and logistic department of CCPIT Nanjing Sub-Council. Its main responsibilities are:
1. To draft report, resolutions, summaries and other documents. To manage the archives, files and confidential work. To manage human resources work. To manage financial affairs and to provide logistic services.
2. To arrange and coordinate the important activities of the council.
3. To serve the retired personnel.
International Liaison Department
1. To carry out foreign liaison and exchange and to be in charge of external publicity and foreign reception.
2. To establish and develop friendly cooperation with business communities around the world, particularly with those trade associations and chambers of commerce.
3. To keep close contact with representative offices established by foreign counterpart organizations and chambers of commerce founded by foreign countries in China.
4. To invite and host foreign business delegations and professionals to visit Nanjing. To assist Nanjing enterprises in exploring international markets.
5. To host or undertake business talks, technology exchange meetings as well as various economic and trade seminars by foreign organizations and enterprises.
Overseas Exhibition Department
1. To organize local enterprises to take part in all kinds of comprehensive and professional international trade expositions and fairs.
2. To take charge of the administration, coordination and declaration of Nanjing economic and trade exhibitions abroad.
Legal Affairs Department
1. To issue certificates of origin and preferential certificates of origin;
2. To issue certificates for international commerce;
3. To issue ATA Carnets;
4. To help local enterprises deal with trade frictions, to issue trade warning messages, provide legal consultation and mediation.
5. To act as a proxy for China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (shortened as CIETAC) to undertake international economic and trade arbitrations.
Membership Affairs Department
1. To organize the council meeting, the membership congress and other relevant meetings.
2. To recruit new members, to coordinate and administrate member enterprises.
3. To guide and coordinate the work of CCPIT Nanjing local branches, industrial sub-council branches so as to enhance their relations with Nanjing Sub-Council.
4. To sponsor training courses relating to foreign economic relations and trade, to conduct professional seminars, business visits, economic and trade talks and technology communication activities for local branches, industrial sub-council branches and member enterprises.
The Information Department
1. To maintain Nanjing Sub-Council’s official website.
2. To edit and issue International Business Dynamics and Newsletter of Nanjing CCPIT periodically.
3. To issue articles on WeChat official account of CCPIT Nanjing Sub-Council.
4. To work closely with relevant news media to give publicity to the work of CCPIT Nanjing Sub-Council.
Convention & Exhibition Office
The Convention and Exhibition Office, the working body of the Nanjing Municipal Leading Group for Convention and Exhibition Economy, is located at CCPIT Nanjing Sub-Council and specifically responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Leading Group for Convention and Exhibition Economy.
Its main responsibilities include:
1. To undertake the daily administration work on exhibition economy.
2. To formulate plans, policies and regulations for the development of exhibition industry.
3. To guide and coordinate the exhibition enterprises and associations.
4. To promote the utilization of exhibition resources and foster famous exhibitions of Nanjing.